Monday, September 8

The one magazine you need: Darling Magazine

I've been missing in action these past few months and hopefully I'll be back. As much as I love make up and beauty, I'll be transitioning this blog to more of a lifestyle/inspiration/beauty blog.

For those who read my blogs, I hope you stick around and for those who are new, welcome to my space. I'm Grace, a full time marketing professional with a love for home decor, hiking, and traveling.

Lately, I've discovered a new women's magazine called, Darling, the art of being a woman. The magazine covers inspirational stories about aspirations, dream, the wanderer and health recipes. The material of this magazine resembles a book rather than your typical glossy print. All of the photos are professionally photographed by women and topics in the material are all relevant to women of all ages.

Rather than having me ramble on about the material, give this read a try and let me know what you think.

They're available online or at your local anthropologie store. Although the price tag is around $20, it's well worth it for a well published magazine.



Love, 
Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...