Sunday, April 13

Summer: Blemish Back Be Gone

Hello world of Blogger! It's been a very long time since I've blogged so I'm back today sharing you with my number 1 product to getting that bikini ready back! Music Festivals are coming up or is here, summer is on it's way so we need to ramp up on our skincare but with a bit of focus on the back.

Although I have dry skin on my face, I have blemishes on my back. Acne, a bit of scarring from previous acne marks and what not. Dear land of Blogger, I have discovered a product to cure this. This will bring you not only smoother skin, but it also removes scarring and cures acne. Yes, this product is magical and I honestly stumbled upon this just by luck.


Let's give a moment of silence to this product. The Bioderma Exfoliating Purifying Gel , priced at $24 on Amazon.com. This product was originally meant for the skin but due to my dry skin complexion, I must as well try it on my back and it was magical.

Although the product is labeled as a "gel", I find it much more watery, I would say resembles a light scrub more than a gel.

How I use this: I first wash my body and then put a bit of this product on my hands and I massage this product on my back in a circular motion for about a minute or two and then rinse. Easy and done!

How long it lasts:  I have only started using this product for around 1 week and based on my usage, a tube of this will last you approximately 2-3 months which is perfect for getting that bikini ready back for the summer :)

Results: I've been using this for a week, every other day and it has visibly reduced acne and also visible scarring. I'm most definitely looking forward to seeing the results after a month of usage.

Bioderma Exfoliating Purifying Gel 100ml $24 on Amazon.com 


 Let me know what your tips are on maintaining a nice, healthy and bikini-ready back!

17 comments:

  1. omg i need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) It's actually quite amazing, I have less pigmentation now and also a clearer looking back!

      Delete
  2. You must be so happy you discovered this product! I dry brush and take mineral baths with plenty of coconut oil to keep my back soft and hydrated.

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Smile Brilliant giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rowena! I will try to be more active with blogging again! :) I should give mineral baths a try. Any you would recommend?

      Delete
  3. WOW THIS IS AMAZING! Great blog by the way! Keep it up ;) Hope you can also read my new blog post ;)

    I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday. (My weight loss journey): http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-may-not-be-there-yet-but-i-am-closer.html

    Stay beautiful! :-**
    Shahara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Sharara for your kind comment :) Yes, I'll try to keep up with this blog! Let me check out your weight loss journey! thanks again for commenting dear!

      Delete
  4. oh yes...time to prep for summer! I gotta get ready too! haha. In SF we don't have real summer weather but we travel to LA for family often and they always have sun!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nancy! Here in Vancouver, we don't get much summer either but that's why we travel to get a little bit of that sunshine :) I visited San Fran in the fall and fell in love with the city!

      Delete
  5. I'm currently fighting with my acne breakout along the side of my face as well >< It's really bothersome...
    Keep us posted about the results with this product! Maybe I might give it a try too :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, I've been using the product for a month now and I love it! I use it twice a week and I can see the visible difference. Definitely less pigmentation and acne has gone away! I'm sure there are other products as well but I've used this one so far and loved it!

      Delete
  6. ohhh great post grace!! thanks for sharing :)!!!

    argh i'm so so sorry the falses i'm usually wearing in my blog post and those are actually from taiwan!! it's like one of those taipei street vendors i'm so sorry!! gah!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, welcome back to the world of blogging :) Second, this sounds like something I need! Thanks for the rec :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi grace!

    thank you for your comment a few days back :)
    but to answer your question, i'm actually not too sure about the blogger thing.
    my reading list seems to be working so you may have just had a glitch.
    you can always email me if you have more questions too <3
    (thedayleejournal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard a lot about this product, and I;m very interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) give it a try. I've been using it for a few months now and it's been working great for me :)

      Delete
  10. ive never heard about this product but now i feel like i need to try it

    The Anatomy of Fashion
    http://theanatomyoffashionbyjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...