Sunday, January 26

Getting even toned skin

Redness has always been a main concern of mine.  I've had redness around the cheeks area for probably 4-5 years now and it hasn't really gone away. I've thought of this as a dry skin concern so I've used various brands for skin moisturizer but still no luck.  I came across Lancome's DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector and after testing this serum for 3 months, I can say it has definitely improved my skin discoloration by around 70%. 

The Product
The product comes in three shades, fair skin, medium skin and dark skin.  I use the fair skin tone because it matches with my natural skin color quite well.  This is a serum so I typically apply this after I cleanse and tone my face. I then put around 0.5-1 pump of this serum onto my face and afterwards apply my regular moisturizer. 

The Results
I wait around 3 months to do this review because with all skin products, results are not instant even though the website says you'll see results in 4 weeks.  In 4 weeks, I definitely saw noticeable difference in my skin, color was starting to even out and my redness were not as apparent.

After 3 months of usage, the redness is lightly visible and complexion has improved significantly. I would say the product has corrected 70% of the redness which is definitely not bad! 

The Future?
With continuous use and daily application for 3 months, my skin has improved but my only concern is whether this actually corrected my skin in the long run or is it a temporary product to mask the redness.  Either way, this is a fantastic product that is worth the money if you are looking for a solution to skin correcting.  

Would I Repurchase?
Yes and I would be interested in trying the Visionnaire line as well though I don't exactly have aging skin yet. What are your thoughts on skin correcting products? Any that worked well for you? 

Lancôme Dream Tone Skin Tone Correcting Serum: Dark Spots Size: 40 ml 


Twist up pump

7 comments:

  1. I'm still trying this product out, and this product is amazing! It gets rid of my dark spots I got from not wearing sunscreen.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Thanks!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back immediatelly :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will likely pick this up soon, as my redness and dark spots are preventing me from going out without makeup on!
    xox, michelle - alovelyallure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you end up getting it Michelle? :) I'm still using mine and i bought it back in November so it goes to show that the product does last quite a while!

      Delete
  4. these are really great tips dear thanks for sharing =) say would you like to follow each other dear? =) just let me know hugs..http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have redness on my cheeks so I might check this out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...