Monday, December 30

2014 Resolutions

I'm actually blogging on my phone today and its been a while but I feel this is the best time to write a little something.

Over these years, I've changed a lot and here are a list of resolutions for this year and let me know if you have any common with me.

1. Donate to the Canadian Alzheimer's society and volunteer. I lost my dear grandmother a few years back and since I have my career in place its time to support this community.

2. Appreciate time. Time is hard to come by. If someone makes plans with you, be sure to stick to it :)

3. Mind over matter. This has always been a struggle for me but I'm getting the hang of it. This year I'll let my mind control situations.

4. Be unbiased.

5. Live healthy by going to the gym and participating in more recreational activities.

6. Visit a developing country. Every time I come back from a country that's not as fortunate as Canada or the United States, I see things a lot differently and its a good feeling to actually be in someone's shoes.

This isn't a very long list but hopefully its achievable.

Thank you everyone for reading this and I wish every one of you an amazing and warm new years with your family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, I enjoyed reading your list and wish you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...