Here is a quick review on Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Cleanser and Moisturizer. I've tried these two products for almost two months now so I think I have a pretty good idea of how it is!
morning burst hydrating facial cleanser
- Scent: The packaging references cucumber extract but I didn't get that scent when I tried it. The scent is definitely very young :) and sweet! I would say it's a pretty good scent and wouldn't mind using it everyday!
- Lather: It pumps out as a gel but when you work it, it turns into a nice lather for your face
- Skin Type: The website said it's recommended for all skin types but I would say it probably leans towards normal, combination or oily. For myself, I have quite the dry skin so using this added a bit of tension to my skin
- Removes makeup: The cleanser isn't meant for removing make up but it works well for removing foundation though. I would recommend using your normal eye make up remover for the eyes.
- Overall: A great product for people with normal - oily skin. The price point is very reasonable and is easily accessible at all local drugstores or grocery stores
morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer
- Scent: Exactly the same scent as the moisturizer
- Formula: The moisturizer comes out like a gel and when you apply it to your face it`s almost instantly absorbed! Doesn't leave behind that greasy feeling and smells great!
- Skin Type: I personally would recommend this for normal - oily skin again. I personally have dry skin and I find that the moisturizer doesn't stay for more than 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I can feel my skin getting dry again and will require re-application.
- Overall: A great product for people with normal - oily skin. The scent is great and is truly oil-free. I haven`t found any issues with this moisturizer but it wasn't working for dry skin as much as I would like it to.
I hope this review was helpful to everyone or those who are looking for an affordable cleanser or moisturizer! This is quite comparable to the other drugstore skincare products out there on the market. I would say that the product is more geared towards a younger demographic but hey there`s no limits to skincare! :)
I posted the review on their website and received this coupon! Since I already have the product so I thought I should share this with you: http://www.cleanandclear.ca/sites/default/files/pdf/CleanandClear_$3_Coupon.pdf (Canada Only)
*products were received c/o of Klout Perks