Sunday, July 7

Best Drugstore Lip Gloss:Revlon super lustrous lipgloss

It's been a while since I've blogged so I'm back with a product review.  The new Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is my all time favorite drugstore lip gloss to date. The color selection is great and it feels great on the lips.

Revlon super lustrous lipgloss - Pango Peach 245
 The packaging of this product looks quite luxurious for a drugstore product. From far away, the packaging could be mistaken for a Chanel lip gloss.  The lip gloss doesn't leak and the opening of the tube is great for getting rid of excess gloss on the wand.


The lipgloss comes in a total of around 10 shades ranging from nude to hot red.  I chose the Pango Peach for an everyday wear. The lip gloss is a bit sheer but it is buildable.  This is a great lip gloss to layover a lipstick or to wear on it's own.  

The formula is amazing because it glides on your lips without feeling sticky. it doesn't dry out your lips and leaves them feeling hydrated throughout the day. This is probably one of the best formula I've encountered. This is probably better than my Dior Addict Ultra Gloss. 


I picked this up at Superstore / Loblaws. They were having  a sale and were selling them for only $5.49! Such a steal considering they are regularly priced at around $9.99 at Canadian drugstores.  

Overall, I really enjoy this lip gloss because it is 100% non-sticky which is something I look for.  The product has a shimmer and non-shimmer version so you can definitely find something you like.

What are your favorite lip glosses? High end or Drugstore.

If you have not already, you can follow me on bloglovin' :  Follow on Bloglovin


26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Revlon lip products! :'D I haven't tried this yet, but so far, I've liked every lip product I've tried from them, so I'm probably going to try these soon. c: Probably sooner, after your review! *A* Thanks for the review~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY! I found another Vancouver blogger! Hello fellow Vancouverite! :)
    this lip product looks so nice on you! I'm so impressed it doesn't look dry at alll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haveee to try this! I despise sticky lip gloss, and this color is so wearable and natural!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5.49$ ? that's a steal! I wish i could find a sale like that ... I would definitely pick one up for that much (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont own a lot of lipgloss but i really want to try revlon products i heard its good i hope i can find a shade that i will love <3 thanks for sharing this grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this at the store today but they were out of stock! Thanks for the review, I'll pick one up when they have it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color compliments your lip color! lovely!
    New follower here!

    -Elgee
    http://beautychroniclesofelgee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG FELLOW CANADIAN! I always get super excited when I discover another canadian blogger :).

    I think I've long since given up on lip gloss after always running into a sticky mess on my face and hands lol. I thought all glosses were that way, but I guess not! Thanks for sharing :).

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear,

    Very nice blog :)

    Maybe you like my blog to ?
    I'm happy if you follow me via gfc and visit and like my facebook page, I'm new on facebook !

    My facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514


    My blog:
    likethewayidoit.de


    Thank you :)

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I can't believe I still haven't tried these, they seem fab and this is such a wonderful shade! <3 I agree on the packaging - it definitely reminds me of Chanel :) Great review lovely!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely shade on you Grace! I'm not really into gloss cause it always make my hair stick to my lips for some reason.

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a steal indeed! this probably cost thrice here. I've always wanted to pick up a revlon lip gloss but it just wouldn't do where I live. It's too windy and I just hate it when I get some of my hair on my lips when I have lipgloss on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously love your blog hun! great reviews.. ive followed you on blogger and bloglovin too xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I should buy this. I do not like anything sticky. Its just a phobia of mine.

    Btw, I followed you on GFC and bloglovin. Mind if you follow back?

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color looks so pretty! I love fun pink lip colors, and this one seems perfect!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very natural! i've got to try this lippie out. love how you said it has a non-sticky formula. nice blog, keep in touch ^_^

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this lip product!
    Now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seems so great!Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful color *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooooh, okay, i gotta check this out! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think this color is really cute and suits you well ^-^* It looks really natural on your lips. This lipgloss seems to be really nice :o I will try to check it out as soon as I see it in a drugstore somewhere :3 Thanks for reviewing this product <3 c:

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing color :)
    check out my blog :) if you like it follow me! And I follow you back
    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru
    good luck
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGGG this color looks so so pretty on you!! i'm surprised because based on the tube i would think it would be more coral but it's such a pretty pinky color.. going to see if i can find this in the stores such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...