1. Every bag as a story (Assets): Bags are expensive so to make it count and give it a story. Set a goal or a success story behind every bag so that every time you use it, it'll remind you of your accomplishment and your efforts to get you there. For myself, it would be a job promotion or a graduation present. Forget about glancing over the table and checking out that other Prada bag! It's much more meaningful to own one when you've given a meaning to it, rather than to spend your savings 'just because every girl has the neverfull bag'.
2. The natural makeup look (Appearance): Such a contradiction to this look.Instead of trying to achieve the 'natural make up look', go for the natural look. I always say skincare over makeup and one day you can go out in 5 minutes because you can skip the concealer and foundation. Mascara, eyeliner and you are ready to go! Now that is the natural look.
3. Be Knowledgeable (Education): Everything you learn serves it's purpose. (It really does). Being educated not only helps you get a job, but it can give you the foundation to be cautious in the world and school gives you that safe environment to learn your lessons. Also being able to talk about graphic design with a random person is also pretty awesome as well.
4. Work your butt off (Success): Literally get down to it and work. There are no shortcuts in life (at least it never happened to me). Everything I do, there's work involved, be it for work promotions or this blog. If it weren't for the efforts at work or the efforts to keep this blog alive and to interact with all of you, I wouldn't still be here :) Thank you guys for commenting and interacting with me! Means a lot :)
5. Be adventurous (The Mind): Your mind can take you places. It really can! Never close yourself off from any positive opportunity because every chance you take, you learn and take away from it. Being open minded also makes you an interesting person. I'm always thinking of what the next step could be! A wedding planner, an event planner, professional interior designer or even just keeping this little blog alive. Just because you are employed and settled, doesn't mean you're stuck!
|Photography: grace (yours truly) at Waterfront, Vancouver|
Thank you everyone who've left a comment and made an effort to follow my blog. Means a lot that someone reads my little blog :) I've made it to 100 followers.
Would love to hear what your motivations are as well!