|Topbox April 2013 - Elizabeth Arden edition|
This month's box includes the following items:
PREVAGE Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum - 5ml
- I've heard amazing things about this particular serum so I'm very excited to try this and compare it with my Biotherm -Blue Therapy serum. We'll see how the two stands against each other
Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup - 1.9g
- With such a small sample, it's really hard to see how the coverage is like. Especially when the shade is not a true match to my skin. I have extremely dry skin so I'm not too sure how this holds up compared to my Makeup Forever HD foundation. I'm always worried that it'll end up looking cakey with my dry skin.
Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara - 3ml
- This is a great size for traveling and of course I will definitely give this a try and see how well it holds up my asian lashes.
- The product description says it immediately volumizes, lengthens and curls lashes. From the look of it, it does look a lot thicker than the other mascaras out there so I do think the volumization claim should hold true! As for the lengthening, I'll give this a test this week.
All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - 50 ml
- This is again a great travel companion because there's definitely enough make up remover in there to last a week or two.
- I can a layer of oil in it so it definitely is an oil based eye makeup remover which I don't mind at all. My all time favorite make up remover has always been the Lancome Bi-facil make up remover because it removers literally everything! So I'll put to this to the test to see how good it is. If its even better than Lancome I might replace my all time love. Shhhh, you didn't hear this...
Updated March Topbox Review after one month trial.
If you are thinking about Topbox, you can see my last review on Topbox here along with my two cents on how the products are after a one month trial : http://ouihui.blogspot.ca/2013/03/first-topbox-review-march-2013.html
April will be a busy month for me with moving, work, getting new glasses and perhaps a new phone! (I'm leaving team iPhone soon)
What are your plans for April and has anyone tried the products above?
|QOTM (quote of the month).|