Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day Pretties ♥

I've been very very busy lately with home renovations and packing! It's been a crazy month filled with non-stop painting, sanding, throwing away old toys and simply making the place more of a 'show home' rather than a place where real  people live in.

Since I've been busy with planning for my new place and also fixing a few things up. I've also been pinning a lot lately.

www.pinterest.com/hcmgrace

While digging through my collection of... memories from when I was a child.
Here are a few things that I've found!

Little Grace :)

We simply cannot forget about the Sailormoon sticker album
My best and first childhood friend :) and we still talk to this day! 

When I get the time, I'll probably re-design this blog and also post more often.

In the meantime, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day whoever your Valentine may be! Your lovely furry friends count as well. 



4 comments:

  1. Rowena Rolala LovesFebruary 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM

    Home renovations can be be so time consuming but it'll be worth it when you're finally done.
    You were such a cute little girl :)
    Happy Valentine's Day Grace!

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my iPad Clutch Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day and Friendship day! A cute little girl blossoming to a lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those sailor moon sticker albums! I remember collecting those too and now I have no idea what to do with those stickers now hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i found similar things too when i was moving back to my old room recently x) a looot of childhood photos and a lot of sailor moon goodies, and now i dont know if i should throw them away or keep them ==''

    argh, ive been neglecting my pinterest a lot... ur post was a little reminder to me haha! thanks xD

    btw, u look so pretty with ur bright smile ^_______^

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...