Maybelline: The Falsies
- This is an amazing mascara, very comparable to lancome mascaras which I love. This one is only around $5 - $6 at Walmart which I find has the better prices, followed by Superstore. Relatively speaking they are both quite similar in prices. The mascara creates defined lashes on your first comb, followed by volume on your second. Two coats and you're done! Of course being asian, my lashes don't exactly stay put, so I use my Koji eye lash curler purchased from Hong Kong. I don't recall the price but it was really cheap. You can purchase it here on Sasa.com. It's only $6 USD :) Honestly, its the best curler ever and you can choose your size too depending on the shape of your eye.
Maybelline: Baby Lips
- Honestly, this is quite a good product, very hydrating and the peppermint smell is great. It does look quite the... teenage girl product but it does work well. Though I do have to say my Kiehl's lip balm is still my all time favorite.
Rimmel: Stay Matte Finishing Powder in Transparent
- Probably my favorite finishing powder for daily use. If you are looking for a matte finish then I think this product is quite good for daily use and quite affordable as well. However, if you are looking for a full coverage I would say MAC Studio Fix pressed powder is the way to go!
Benefit: Stay Don't Stray Eye Shadow Primer
- I purchased this with my Shoppers points and ended up paying only $20 for this, originally $30. I absolutely love this eye shadow primer! The eye shadows stay all day and the best of all is that the shade matches my skin so I can sneak my way into using this as a concealer on lazy days! Double win! I would be careful with the pump though, I tend to only press on it a little because a full pump is wayyy too much on the eyes! Forgot to mention, I am a fan of pumped make up because it just seems a lot more sanitary don't you think?
Make Up Forever: Aqua Eyes Black eyeliner
- Hands down best eyeliner ever it can be smudged when its 'wet'. This eye liner needs a little bit of drying despite it being a crayon. I personally love crayons over liquid liners because it looks more natural and less 'edgy'.
Forever21: Black Gem Necklace
- Works well with all the baggy sweaters I have and its a great piece for layering.
- Buy it here
Interesting Make up Video:
I honestly never look at the expiration for my makeup. I figured if it looks dry, or that its starts to get clumpy, I'll throw it out but nope! Make up products do have expiration date and after watching this I tossed a few items into the trash, like my old mascaras!
Instagram photos: @hcmgrace
|Out for a nice walk with Milly :)|
|Saturday lunch with the bf . Delicious.|
|What I won at PNE playing those dart games|
Follow me here:
- Twitter: @hcmgrace
- Instagram: @hcmgrace
What are your favorite products for September?
I've been meaning to buy a lipstick and blush and recommendations? MAC?