Tuesday, July 24

DIY Materials and Brushes at Michael's

Make up brushes are always very expensive I find and often times they aren't very good quality unless you purchase the $20+ ones. I've found a better solution for make up brushes, the answer is artist painting brushes. If you visit a local Michael's (in US and Canada), you can find artist paint brushes and you'll notice that the ones that are made from natural animal hair and not acrylic. I would say though that I would only buy the ones for foundation or powder and blush and stick with make up brushes for eye make up.

I always check out Michael's coupon section and they currently have a promo on for 50% off one item and 40% off artist brushes. The 50% off works great with the purchase of the micro-beads set since they retail for about $14.

http://weeklyad.michaels.com/stores/1035/coupons

The coupons get updated weekly so be sure to check it out :)
They have quite a good variety of bracelet links and chains that you can DIY as well.

Let me know what you find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...