Monday, June 4

Shopping Haul : Makeup , Clothing and Jewelry

This week, I've decided to pick up a few things in celebration of my new job. 

I recently purchase this MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation  for around $32.00 CDN. I've found this to be one of the best powder foundation out there. It provides a full coverage in a powder form, this is my recent favorite along with my Smashbox HD Foundation. I purchased this in the shade N5 since it matches my skin tone for the time being. I find that a little goes a long way for this and doesn't appear "cakey" like some powder foundation does. Highly recommended. 
MAC Studio Fix


MAC Studio Fix Shade: N5

I purchased this gold and silver bracelet from French Connection at 40% off, totaling $25 CDN. I figured this could go well as a accompanying piece along with other bracelets. After purchasing it, I did find it slightly big, so I'll have to take out a few links here and there.
French Connection - Gold and Silver Bracelet

French Connection - Gold and Silver Bracelet

Zara - Blue chiffon dress  ($45 CDN) / Michael Kors Black Pumps (Michael Kors $99 USD)

Zara - blue chiffon dress with braided belt

This year I'm going to be more active and exercise more. I was looking around at Sportchek and found these shorts in the kids section. I purchased them at buy 1 get one 50$% off in a kids size large which is similar to women's 25. Each came to $20 after tax which is quite affordable. I have my eye on a pair of Nike Free Run 3.0 in kids and will be ordering them soon from Footlocker.com since it's a lot cheaper in the states than in Vancouver.
Nike - Dri fit shorts

That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I think it comes in white black and hot pink as well

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...