Saturday, June 2

Easy Two Color Nail Tutorial


Create a simple two color nail in 15 minutes or less. All you need is two of your favorite colors and tape. I find this look great for everything because its neither too loud nor childish so it works great for working environments. 




The two colors I used are OPI  Nail Lacqueur in P61  Samoan Sand. I purchased this from Nordstrom Rack in Manhattan and I love this color. It works great with everything and its just amazing. I've used the Sephora by OPI version and I find that the original OPI applies much better than the Sephora version.

My new favorite is L'oreal nail color in eiffel for you 370 purchased at Superstore. This  dark plum color works well with all earth tone and natural shades. Definitely perfect for work and anywhere else.

First you need some tape. Any tape works, I purchased this leopard tape at least 4 years ago and never used it so I decided to use it for this tutorial.

First step is to paint a base color, I applied the L'oreal eiffel for you as a base. Let it try first and then apply tape diagonally on each nail. Basically covering from one corner of your nails to the other.


After you taped up you're nails, simply apply the other nail polish (I used OPI P61) on to the exposed area. The tape makes it easier since it creates a barrier to prevent color from crossing the line. Once again, wait for it to dry and then peel the tape off.



That's all it takes to create a set of new nails :) I would apply a coat of clear nail varnish to give it that extra gloss and of course clean up your nails with a q-tip and some nail polish remover.

Happy Nail Making Day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love footprints, please leave a little one in the comment box below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...